Do you belong to the SEO-Digital Marketing industry? If yes then you should be habituated with these SEO Analyzer tools that may help to make your digital marketing campaign into a new height.
Let’s have a look.
- Woorank: You can check an overall SEO score by using Woorank. It shows the area of improvement you require making an SEO-friendly website.
- Google’s Mobile-Friendly Checking Tool: Mobile-friendliness is one of the prime parameters to get top rank in search engines. Google has launched such a tool through which you can check whether your website is mobile-friendly or not.
- Google Keyword Planner: Many Digital Marketers primarily prefer Google Keyword Planner for Keyword Analysis as it is a free tool and very easy to use.
- SEMRush: Using SEMRush you can analysis SEO’s Onpage, Offpage, keywords position, Competitors backlinks and many more. The main disadvantage of this tool is to discover all its features you have to become a paid member. Many mid-scales to big organizations use SEMRush Paid version for a better analysis.
- Copyscape: The best tools to find plagiarised content of the website. There are certain limitations in the free version. You need to upgrade to a premium version to avail of the full features.
- Dareboost: It is an essential SEO tool to analyze the website’s loading speed, security, etc.
- LSI Graph: It is a free tool to find LSI keywords list. You just need to enter the keyword phrase into the search box; a list of available keywords will appear in front of you. But one thing you have to keep in mind that in a day you can attempt a maximum of 3 times to use this tool.
Thatsall from my end. If anything missing please let me know so that I can add it to this blog segment.