Anyone can join Flipkart as a seller. But these steps are mandatory to join.
1. Anyone can sell their products on Flipkart either as an individual or as a company.
2. For Flipkart seller account, you need to indicate what kind of business you run. It requires identity and address proof. During the registration process please make it sure that all required business-related documents like Business name, PAN card, TIN number, GST number etc are submitted to Flipkart.
3. You need to submit your Bank details along with IFSC code. If you have an existing bank account then submits that information as well.
4. After login at Flipkart seller account, set it up to start selling products.
5. A dashboard will appear after login at seller account. You can use it for the promotion purpose. You also get analytics report on the dashboard.
6. When you will make your first sell the payment will be credited at your linked bank account with 14 days.
Types of Products You can sell:
Beauty and Cosmetic Products
Shoes and many more.