Unfortunately, not everyone either has patience and time or money to spend behind their website promotional activities. I follow almost every popular Indian bloggers to research and get a little bit of information about how to generate traffic for your blog. Here I am sharing some ideas below how to get 1,000 Visitors per Day.
- 1. Fix Your Website Technicalities:
- Website Speed: Selection of content management system(CMS) for website plays a vital role. I recommend to use WordPress that is SEO friendly and supported by major search engine Google. Your website speed needs to optimize. Because slow website may increase the bounce rate and hamper your web traffic as well as engagement with audience.
- Meta Tags:You need to ensure every blog page should have proper Meta tags like title, description, keywords. Your keywords should properly include in the title, description section.
- Length Content:The blog length should be 1000 words or more. Means lengthy blog content has greater possibility to index and ranking in search engine.
- Long-Tail Keywords:Selection of right long-tail keywords for blog is essential to bring organic traffic.
- Research Topic & Write Accordingly:Generally before writing an article I research topic at Search Engine and try to accumulate the key points that has been discussed by almost every popular blogger in their content. One thing I can say with guarantee that use of “Why” “How” “Tips” “How to” “Numbers like 5 basic ways” such key terms engages more with the audience and it’s has a greater readership at online. Your content should engage with a clear call to action button so that audience can do activities like comment, sign up or contact with the author for future reference.
- Integrate Social Media Channel:For a new website, it isn’t possible to bring 1000 visitors from day one but a proper strategy can do it within a couple of months. And one of the easiest and popular way is to use social media platform properly. First create your social media account at FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin and integrate that your website. You also need to join various niche groups. Your article/blog should share in these groups and social media channels on regularly basis. It will better to share at least 2-3 articles per week.
- 4. Encourage Contribution:You have to permit another blog writer to submit an article or blog for your website. It does not only get you unique fresh content but also gives a chance to build a relationship with other bloggers which is required initially to acquire initial traffic.
- 5. Make Backlinks:Quality Backlinks with high authoritative sites are important for organic traffic and ranking purpose. For that, you have to do SEO Offpage submission like Directory, Bookmarking, and Forum, article posting, blog commenting etc.
I have written whatever found online on “How to Get 1000 Visitors Per Day” and whatever I have learned from experiences. Maybe there are some still some valuable points that I have missed out. Please share your inputs or thoughts in the below comments section. But one thing I want to say all of my readers that within 2-3 months it will not possible to achieve 1000 visitors per day, you have to give at least 6 months’ time to get the desire results.