3 Basic Criteria You Should Follow When Planning a Display Ad Campaigns
Different types of Display Advertisements are:
Banner Ads are shown at the top of the website.
Video ads are shown on YouTube and its partner sites.
Web pages” that appear before users are directed to the site they originally wanted to visit are generally Interstitial ads.
You need to set up a goal to make an effective display ad campaign. When planning your display advertising the following points need to follow as below:
Target Right Audience:
Out of different kinds of audience targeting, you can select the above-mentioned options:
- Demographic: You can target the audience as per their age, gender, religion, economic status.
- Keywords: Select the relevant keywords that will trigger into your website when someone clicks on it seeing the advertisement in Google and its partner sites.
- Audience Behaviour: By selecting an in-market audience ad campaign you can target those who are actively searching for similar products or services you offer.
- Placement: It enables you to filter the devices and location where the ad will appear.
End of the day your objective is to target the right audience who may show interest in your product or service after seeing your display advertisement.
Create an Effective Ad copy:
To make an effective ad copy you must have to look at the following criteria:
- Catchy Headlines and Ad description.
- Relevant landing page.
- Call to action in ad copy
A good ad copy triggers more ad clicks, so make it catchy that can make your audience curious about your products or services.
Catchy Ad Creative:
Last but not least the creative design makes a significant role when planning your display ad campaigns. A catchy ad creative can thousands of words and it also grabs the audience’s attention. In ad creative don’t forget to include a call-to-action button that relays your end goal whatever product or service you are marketing.
We hope you will keep all the above-mentioned points in your mind when planning for a display ad campaign.