As the world gets access to the internet very easily, many sticks on to social media sites to stay connected with the world, beat boredom, or even to feel light during work pressures. The people are so much on these sites that the marketers have beautifully used this platform to market their products and services. Many sites have a billion users. Apart from Instagram and Facebook that has already risen to fame, YouTube is the other platform where many sticks on to.
The Power of YouTube: They say, “Visuals are a better mode of communication rather than pages of write-ups”. YouTube is used by all kinds of users – the master readers as well as the ones who do not prefer reading. A visual way of depicting any sort of communication gives everyone a clear understanding as to what it is, along with keeping them entertained. YouTube works exactly in the same way. With billions thoroughly connected to it, YouTube can be the ideal marketing destination for anyone to promote their services. It can be done be running short ad videos in between the main video like an advertisement. It can also be done by using influencers.
A YouTube influencer is a person who has a command over YouTube. He is a great spokesperson who has a huge number of followers and can rightly pitch the sales of any product or service. One such influencer who was the first one to get the maximum of likes and subscriptions was Franta, a youngster. He started his journey on YouTube in 2010, and by 2014, he had over 390 million views and over 5.7 million subscribers to his channel. He was the biggest influencer in those times. With time, there are now a million influencers in the market.
YouTube is ranked as the second most popular social media site after Facebook. It almost receives over 30 million visits every day. Investing in this platform for marketing is always a win-win, only when you do it with the right pitch and path. Among the most popular marketing strategies, influencer induced marketing has been showing amazing results. Here is a glimpse of this strategy.
1. There are many influencers in the market. You need to choose the right one according to your product niche and budget.
2. Your influencer must be known in the market and must have a great number of subscribers and viewers.
3. The video that is going to be pitched for the YouTube influencer marketing strategy has to be short, creative, up to the point, and most importantly engaging. The quality of the content as well as the camera matters.
4. Titles and Call to actions in the video need to be very strong.
5. A lot of commenting, sharing and responding to comments need to be done. This keeps the engagement of the influencer video ‘on’.
6. The brand channel and the influencer channel need to set up goals and targets before the promotion of the videos.
With all this, the one planning to promote a product on Youtube will get in many leaders with the help of the YouTube Influencer Marketing Strategy.