Do you belong to the SEO-Digital Marketing industry? If yes then you should be habituated with these SEO Analyzer tools that may help to make your digital marketing campaign into a new height. You can find lots of SEO analysis tools online, but finding the best one is much needed for SEO guys. But you don’t need to worry. Here we will discuss about some essential SEO analysis tools.
Let’s have a look.
- Woorank: You can check an overall SEO score by using Woorank. It shows the area of improvement you require making an SEO-friendly website.
- Google’s Mobile-Friendly Checking Tool: Mobile-friendliness is one of the prime parameters to get top rank in search engines. Google has launched such a tool through which you can check whether your website is mobile-friendly or not.
- Google Keyword Planner: Many Digital Marketers primarily prefer Google Keyword Planner for Keyword Analysis as it is a free tool and very easy to use.
- SEMRush: Using SEMRush you can analysis SEO’s Onpage, Offpage, keywords position, Competitors backlinks and many more. The main disadvantage of this tool is to discover all its features you have to become a paid member. Many mid-scales to big organizations use SEMRush Paid version for a better analysis.
- Copyscape: The best tools to find plagiarised content of the website. There are certain limitations in the free version. You need to upgrade to a premium version to avail of the full features.
- Dareboost: It is an essential SEO tool to analyze the website’s loading speed, security, etc.
- LSI Graph: It is a free tool to find LSI keywords list. You just need to enter the keyword phrase into the search box; a list of available keywords will appear in front of you. But one thing you have to keep in mind that in a day you can attempt a maximum of 3 times to use this tool.
- Google Analytics: One of the much-needed SEO tools that are being used to analyze the traffic of any website. It’s only a free data source to analyze traffic.
- Ahrefs :Ahref is one of the popular Paid SEO Analysis tools for competitor analysis. By using it anyone can easily cross-check backlinks, Keywords of your competitors.
- Ubersuggest: Ubersuggest is one of the popular SEO analysis tools owned by Neil Patel uses for keyword analysis and checking backlinks of and top competitor website.
- MozBar: Mozbar is one of the oldest SEO tools to analyze overall SEO. But to get a full report you need to upgrade your account to a pro version.
Thatsall about essential SEO analysis tools. If anything missing please let me know so that I can add it to this blog segment.