Before promoting an App on social media we need to know the Mobile Application Market.
Mobile Application Market by Apps Category
- Entertainment & Music
- Health & Fitness
- Travel & Hospitality
- Retail & E-Commerce
- Education & Learning
Now the question arises How to grab this opportunity?
Let us divide this task of promoting an app on social media into three stages,
Planning is the most significant aspect of your app marketing on social media. Remember first impression is the last impression.
1. An Outstanding Eye Catching App Icon
- Think out of the box
- unique shape
- limited pallet of colors
- Avoid a lot of text
- Be creative!
- Your Icon your brand
2. Excellent Screenshots
- Don’t just take a screenshot of your app and drop it in the app store. It will be a really poor job. Definitely will not fetch u, potential users.
- A good caption with attractive visual screenshots is the key to make a higher probability to download the App.
3. App Store Optimization
- App store optimization (ASO) is, at its core, search engine optimization (SEO) for the Google Play and App Store. It mainly focuses on keywords research and incorporates those keywords in your app description.
4. A Superb App Landing Page
- An attractive landing page is a must for any business, even if you don’t have a mobile app. Having a great landing page is like always having a great business card, just in case you ever need it, it’s good to have with you.
- Content fetching maximum Audience.
- Quality of the content – top-notch.
1. Basics of content
- Your content must be unique, informative, and high-quality content to promote an app on social media.
2. Retaining customer base
- Retain the customer base by providing unique and attractive information. For example, Add references such as, if you are marketing for your “Sing a song” app related to the singing field then try to post tricks and tips from the best and renowned singers.
- Apart from this, creating cool videos that describe your app can promote your app on social media is a great way. Make funny videos, quirky videos, and promote it via the most popular social channels such as Facebook, Twitter as well as in YouTube.
4. Active Response
- Ask for feedback as it will help you to point out the loopholes and improve your content to the maximum.
5. Rewarding Users
- The best way to promote an app on social media is by rewarding users. You can reward your users for Downloading Your App if you want your app to take off. You can use a lot of different methods for motivating users to refer the app to their friends, relatives, or colleagues. This is not only a great way to increase your app downloads, but your app referral scheme can help you to monitor your user experience and track how more downloads are being generated.
Using social media platforms to promote an App
- In the present scenario, Facebook is the best platform to promote your app social media.
- It is advised to set up a Facebook page for your app as it will provide you a presence in the social media world to gain visibility and make awareness about your app.
- Within the page provide thoroughly detailed information about your app, also use screen-shots along with a call to action within the header image will surely help to make your business app visible. Also, join groups and promote your app in them and make your own Facebook group and invite people to join there.
- Twitter allows you to access millions of users across the world every day and about 85% of them do so from their mobile device. Mobile App Marketing is a suitable way for you to target users to drive installation and engagement with the app.
- For the target audience, Instagram is exceptional, the best platform. Instagram has more than 80 million active user bases. You can use it properly to follow the success of your business app.
- If the question is How to promote a business-oriented app?, then LinkedIn is something you can’t just ignore. The platform has more than 450 million users. On LinkedIn, there are two ways either organically or paid advertisements to promote the app.
- Quora expands your scope to target a mass audience base from all backgrounds. It is an educational and knowledge-sharing platform which you can use smartly to promote your app among a large group of peoples. Here you can promote your app link organically by answering your niche.
- It is an easy and inexpensive way to get your app advertised.
- Making use of Snap ads which comes when switching between Snapchat stories can also help you get a boost in-app downloads.
9. A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words
- Here creativity comes in and it is one of the best ways to promote an app on social media. Including images in the posts makes it more life-like and easy to understand. It also helps you to stand out from the crowd. Use an informative and relevant app picture to go with that post.