PPC is getting more complex day by day. But our knowing abilities are not growing at the same pace. This is creating a gap between the action of PPC and our reaction to its action. So, to know the exact information about PPC you have to have good industrial knowledge and have to stay updated by the means of information.
So, at first, let us talk about the most important trends of PPC 2019. In 2018 we have seen that 2018 was a real victory for PPC. It brought new changes and advancement at the same time, for example, Ad-words got re-branded as Google Ads. In this year PPC will be focusing on automation and audience which includes 7 biggest trends of the year including paid search, re-marketing, social, audience vs. keywords and many more.
Now let’s not waste any more time and rush towards the featuring trends of PPC 2019.
- Starting Paid Search Audiences:- paid search is always about keywords, but keyword doesn’t speak you lot about your exact target audience is. Among the match types, bid optimization and search volume research, it is possible to lose sight of the intention behind your keywords. But in 2019 the audience targeting into your keywords strategy would be a key way to get ahead of the competition whereas certain features of this approach, like re-marketing lists of search ads (RLSAs) have been around for a while, integrating audiences and keywords never became viable till late 2018, so it’s a precious chance for the advertisers in 2019.
- Take Advantage of Automation Opportunity:- In the past few years, PPC automation has evolved from a trial feature to a powerful way for the improvement of the performance of the campaigns. In particular, Google has been investing a lot into building out the automation options and the results are emerging remarkable. It can help you to improve the performance of the campaigns and save one from countless hours of frustrating work, enabling to focus on efforts on more important tasks like writing copy or building landing pages.
3. Rethink Your Ads:- Ultimately, no matter what PPC platform one is using important ads will always be emerging as an important key to PPC marketing success. The previous new ads were so effective that the new conversion rate was always 5x higher than before. More importantly, the cost-per-conversion dropped from over $2,000 to less than $60. That is 97.3% lesser. Of course, there would be ups and downs in business but it’ll take a lot of time to revamp the ads which can impose a great impact on online marketing.
The other aspects are –
- Investment in video marketing.
- Revamping of the marketing strategies.
- Getting well known about the whole marketing funnel.
- Keeping an eye out for new features.
So above we are having our 7 latest trends of PPC to take advantage of this year. After the massive number of new features conducting in 2018, in 2019 there is a massive opportunity for advertisers to get a good advantage over the online marketing business.