E-commerce means electronics commerce and E-commerce business means to purchase something via electronic medium at the Internet. Nowadays everybody is in touch of the internet. There are so many facilities of E-commerce business. E-commerce business is the result of the internet revolution in the field of information and communication. This business has brought a new form of the business model in the national and international level.
The Benefits of E-commerce Business:
1. We can choose any kind of dress, home accessories, electronic product and also so many other items in less time. We don’t have to go to the outside for
Purchase these. We can save on travel cost as well. There are ratings of the products so we can judge the quality of the products. If we want to return the product; we can do it and can get the money back to our bank account or our phone wallet.
2. In this business, anyone part-time or full-time job form sitting at their home through the internet. Students can do any kind of internships by this.
3. In this business, so many people got the job of delivery and its make them economically strong, and there is a respect of this job. And this is one type of pain killer in the Indian unemployment problem. So many people get a job in this.
4. This business makes a revolution in the cottage industry. If a person who lives in the village and wants to sell their products, they can do it. And by this, he or she can improve their financial condition.
5. E-commerce business also makes a change in the educational system. It’s now become an essential part of education. We can buy any kind of books and
Get admission in any kind of educational institutions and can know everything about this. We can also take online tuition or coaching via the internet.
This business was started in India in 1997. According to research, it has been found that India has the 2nd largest internet user base after the United States. As of July 2018, the total internet users are 475 million that is 40% of the total population.
In India, the cash on delivery is the most preferred payment method, accumulating 75% of the e-retail activities. As of 2017, the largest E-commerce Companies in India are Amazon, Flipkart, ShopClues, Paytm, Snapdeal and E-bay. Various international forums have already said that there is a possibility to reach the Indian E-Commerce market up to $200 by 2026. Much growth of the industry has been triggered by increasing internet and Smartphone penetration. The cyber history says that the great online shopping festival which started in December 2012, when Google India partnered with E-commerce companies including Flipkart, HomeShop18, Snapdeal, Indiatimes shopping, and MakeMyTrip.So we can easily say that day by day this business is increasing. So, E-commerce business is a big part of modern India’s revolution.